The below document provides instructions on how to update your domain’s A record with some popular domain registrars.
If you are experiencing issues creating or changing any records, it is recommended that you contact your domain registrar customer service.
After you have updated your A record, please contact us and let us know.
- Log in to your Go Daddy Account Manager
- Enter your Go Daddy username and password, then click Secure Login
- Click Launch to the right of the DOMAINS section.
- From the Tools menu, select DNS Manager. The DNS Dashboard displays.
- For the domain name with the record you want to edit, click Edit Zone.
- Follow the below instructions to update the A records and SPF records for your domian to point to Business Catalyst servers.
Updating A records
- In the A (Host) section, click the edit icon to the right of the @ record.Note: This record may also be shown as yourdomain.com instead of @.
- In the ‘Points to’ field, replace this IP address with 126.96.36.199.
- Click Save Zone File, and then click OK.
- Log in to your Crazy Domains Account Manager.
- From the Domain Names menu on the left, select site domains
- Select the domain name you would like to update.
- From the DNS Services section, click Records and then follow the below instructions to update A records and SPF records for your domian.
Updating A records
- If any records exist for mydomain.com (replace this with your actual domain), then remove this record.
- Enter 188.8.131.52
- Click Create and then repeat this by creating a www record.
- Log in to your NetRegistry Console using your account level username and password.
- Select the domain name you would like to update from the domain menu, and then click Administer.
- Click Zone Manager from list of options.Note: If you have a Domain Manager service: In the main menu under the Redirection icon, click on the link “Click here to disable Redirection”
- To add an A record, select the A from the list of record types:
- In the Host field, enter 184.108.40.206.
- Click Add Record.
- Go to http://www.melbourneit.com.au/ and click on My Account from the menu on the upper section of the page.
- Click Manage Domain Names.
- Select the domain name you would like to update, then select Manage DNS > Go.
- Go to the A, CNAME, AAAA Records section
- Locate the A record that you would like to edit and click the ‘Edit’ button
- Replace this IP address with 220.127.116.11.
- Save this record.
- Log in to your Enom Account.
- Click Registered from the Domains menu.
- Do one of the following:
- Depending on which data center your site is hosted on, select enter one of the IP addresses listed in the IP address section , based on the data center your site is hosted on.
- Use this IP address to create the below records:
Host Name Record Type Address www A(Address) 18.104.22.168 A (Address) 22.214.171.124
- Log in to your Bluehost control panel.
- From the Domains section, select DNS Zone Editor..
- Follow the below instructions to update the IP addresses and SPF records.
Updating A records
- In the Zone File Records section, click Edit to the right of the @ record.
- In the Points to field, replace this IP address with 126.96.36.199.
- Click Save
- Log in to your 1&1 account.
- From the Domains and Web Space section, select Domains.
- Select your domain name from the list, and then select DNS > Edit DNS Settings
- In the Advanced DNS Settings section, select Other IP address.
- Enter 188.8.131.52.
- Click OK.
- Log in to your OVH account.
- From the Hosting and Domains section, click your domain name.
- From the menu on the left, select Domains & DNS,and then click DNS Zone.
- Scroll down and look for the .mydomain.com | A record (replace mydomain.com with your actual domain name), click the edit icon.
- Enter 184.108.40.206 for the IP address.
- Click Validate, and then OK to confirm.